Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting Cirios about Real Estate

I was lucky enough to spend some time with Andrew Jeffrey the other day. He’s an entrepreneur, Minyanville Professor, and scary-smart. He’s taken his mortgage and real estate expertise to create Cirios Real Estate…who’s point of view I greatly appreciate:

Cirios Real Estate was founded on the belief that honest, reliable and impartial information about residential property values is virtually non-existent in today’s real estate marketplace.

They are both a real estate firm and a research firm. He was kind enough to let me take a look under the hood and I can tell you that they are going to be putting out top-notch data. I’ll be sharing some of it with you in the coming months right here at the Bottom.

If you’re needing market expertise and unbiased market trends for the Peninsula, he’s your guy.

If you want to know about the Easy Bay, you’re in the right place already.